Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Pre-New Year!

Today is December 31, 2007, the last day of the year. The past year has been a long road with many twists and turns for me. And it has been a rough year also. I am hoping and praying that 2008 will be a bit smoother ride for us. Everyone says things have to get better, that God doesn't give you more than you can handle. Well, I must say that I have had about all I can handle. My hands are full. God has been handing me a lot since 2004 when my husband became ill and had to quit work. But this blog is not meant to be a "pity party". It is meant to wish everyone a very "HAPPY NEW YEAR."

Starting in 2008 you will find entries with recipes, health information, general information, news about my business specials, etc. I am an independent rep for Winter Garden Aromatics, a wonderful place to buy wax melt away tarts and bath and beauty products. You can find more about this company on my web site, The Shopping Emporium, at www.freewebs.com/theshoppingemporium.

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: