Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Happening!

Got my list all ready to go and all I have to do is wait for our taxes to come back, which should be next week. My husband has been giving me design ideas which helps me out a lot. I just hope I have the time to get it all done.(lol) I am getting more and more excited each day. I bet I check the jewelry catalog at least once a day, and each time I do, I find more stuff that I want. I told my husband that he is going to have to hide those from me before I buy every thing in the catalog.(lol) Even my 5 year old grandson is looking thru the catlogs and showing me what he likes. When he gets older I am going to get him into making hemp necklaces with me. That would be nice. I sort of feel like a kid does at Christmas. The anticipation of opening that first gift.(lol)

Right now I am enjoying the peace and quiet. My grandson is taking a bath, which he loves. He can stay in there an hour at a time just playing with his toys, especially his boats and pirates. He pretends they are on the high seas. They are so precious at that age. What his mom and dad are missing out on...but that is their loss and our gain.

Until tomorrow.....

No comments: