Saturday, February 9, 2008

My dream is finally starting to happen

I was skeptical about ever seeing my dream of having an online website to sell my hemp necklaces and snugglies ever becoming a reality but I think it is really going to happen. I have started a web site at freewebs but it is still under construction, so to speak. Hopefully by the end of March I will be ready to have a grand opening. I use to sew and make hemp necklaces but it sort of fell by the way side a year ago so now I have to start over with buying supplies and making the items so I can take pictures and put them on my web site. I know that snugglies and hemp necklaces are not go to be enough so I am venturing out into the field of making earrings and sewn wall hangings. Just hope I am not biting off more than I can chew.(lol). Wish me luck.

When I get my website up and running you will be able to view all the jewels I am using and also my creations.

No comments: