Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!

According to the Weather Channel it is 17 degrees but feels like 7 degrees with a few snow flurries. We have about a 1/4 inch of snow on the ground which is enough for me (lol) My brain is even frozen because I cannot think of anything to say. Heck fire, I cannot even type so thank goodness for the back space key or else this post would be so full of typos that it wouldn't make sense.(lol)

One message that I would like to share with all you WAHM, moms that work outside the home, or both, is that I belong to this wonderful group called MUIB (moms united in business). This wonderful group of ladies will help you with any business questions that you have, they give out great suggestions, and support you in both business and personal aspects of your lives. You can check them out at http://www.momsunitedinbusiness.com/ Be sure you do.

No comments: