Sunday, January 13, 2008

Good Morning

I have just posted a slide show of some of the wonderful gifts you can get from Winter Garden Aromatics for that special someone in your life for Valentines Day. This shop also has monthly specials which you can find on my web site, The Shopping Emporium. The URL for it is www.freewebs.com/theshoppingemporium. So, if you need a gift, or just want to pick up something for yourself, take a moment and visit The Shopping Emporium.

It is a little after midnight and by all rights and reason I should be tired but I am not. Guess it is because this is about the time I am getting off work and I am use to being up this late. I work in a restaurant as a crew member and let me tell you we get some real ding-a-lings in drive-thru. The one that always gets me is that they order, then tell you that it is to go. Do they think we are stupid or something? Like we think they are going to order it and just sit there and eat. Or they tell you just a moment, then what seems like 5 minutes later they tell you they just want a coke, or maybe an order of fries. Come on, it shouldn't take them that long to decide on a coke or fries. The worse is the rudeness when they are on the cell phone and ask us to wait while they finish their call. Believe me, we have heard some weird calls because when you are sitting on that speaker, we can hear everything. And if you were not aware of it before, then you are now so if you don't want everyone in the restaurant with a headset to hear your conversation wait until you are off the speaker pad.

I know I am just rambling tonight but that is what I feel like doing. I am going to post my final segment on Women and Heart Issues on Monday.

Have a great Sunday. Got to go post on my 365blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! Stop by my blog and check out the rules. :-)
http://christiesilvers.blogspot.com

Christie